产品分类Product Class More> Product Class
技术参数Technical Parameters More> Technical Parameters
- Winding glass fiber reinforced plastic sandwich pipe and prestressed cement ...
- FRP Sand Pipe
- FRP process pipeline parameter table
- Technical parameters of FRP cable protection tube
- FRP pipe connection
- FRP horizontal storage tank parameter table
- FRP transport tank parameter table
- Parameter table of Class I and II containers and transport tanks
玻璃钢输水管道 Your present location: 精选10码期期准> FRP Water Pipe FRP Water Pipe
Mechanically wound FRP pipe is a lightweight, high-strength, corrosion-resistant non-metallic pipe. It is made of resin as a matrix and glass fiber as a reinforcing material through a special process. This kind of pipeline has the advantages of corrosion resistance, leakage resistance, heat insulation performance, light weight and high strength, long life, strong designability, small fluid resistance, easy installation and low comprehensive cost. It can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, electric power, papermaking, urban water supply and drainage, factory sewage treatment, seawater desalination, gas transportation, mining and other industries. It is an ideal pipeline for transporting liquids and gases. In recent years, China's glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe production has developed rapidly, the number has been increasing year by year, and the application scope and departments have become wider and wider.
Connection accessories: socket type, butt joint type, flange type, O-ring type elbow, T-shaped pipe, reducer, flat welding flange, etc.
The manufacturing process of FRP pipes mainly includes the following categories: pure FRP pipes, sand-containing pipes, high-pressure pipes, and heat-preserving pipes.
The application fields of glass fiber reinforced plastic pipelines are mainly the following categories: petroleum pipelines, chemical pipelines, power pipelines, pharmaceutical pipelines, papermaking slurry, urban water supply and drainage pipelines, industrial sewage pipelines, desalination pipelines, gas transmission pipelines, and natural gas transmission pipelines.
Fiber-wound glass steel pipe is mainly used in water conservancy, sewage, petroleum, chemical, power, metallurgy, medicine and other fields. It has the advantages of light weight, high strength, strong corrosion resistance, convenient installation and maintenance. The product has been successfully applied throughout the country.
1. It has excellent physical properties. The specific gravity of glass steel pipe is 1.8-2.1, which is about 1/4 of steel. It has higher strength than steel, cast iron and plastic. The weight of glass steel pipe is generally not more than 1/3 of the same size steel pipe. The physical and mechanical properties are excellent. In addition, the expansion coefficient of FRP is roughly equivalent to that of steel, and the thermal conductivity is only 0.5% of steel. It is a good thermal and electrical insulator.
2. It is resistant to chemical corrosion and has a long service life. It is suitable for conveying various media such as acids, alkalis, salts and organic solvents.
3, excellent hydraulic characteristics, hydraulic characteristics is one of the important characteristics of glass steel pipes. Excellent hydraulic characteristics means that the fluid head loss is small, and a smaller diameter or smaller power delivery pump can be selected, thereby reducing the initial investment in pipeline engineering, saving electrical energy, and reducing operating costs. The inner surface of glass fiber reinforced plastic is quite smooth. The general surface roughness can be 0.0084, which can almost be considered as a "hydraulic smooth pipe". During operation, the internal surface of steel pipes, cast iron pipes, cement pipes, etc. often undergoes local corrosion and becomes rougher. , While FRP has always maintained the smooth surface of the new tube.
4. Low installation and maintenance costs. Generally speaking, FRP pipes do not need anti-corrosion treatment; the thermal insulation layer can be thinned, or no other insulation treatment is required; the pipeline is lighter, the tonnage of the lifting equipment is small, the power consumption is small, and the length of the FRP pipe is longer than cement. The length of pipes and cast iron pipes and the relative reduction of joints will reduce installation and maintenance costs, which has been proven by many engineering practices at home and abroad.
5. Great design flexibility and short modification period. Glass fiber reinforced plastic is a fiber-reinforced material impregnated with resin, which is wound on the core mold layer by layer according to specific process conditions and cured appropriately. The tube wall is a layered structure that can be modified by changing the resin system or using different reinforcements. Materials to adjust the physical and chemical properties of FRP, in order to adapt to different media and working conditions to make different pressure levels or FRP with some special properties. The short modification period is a prominent feature of fiber-wound composite materials.
* Chemical medium conveying pipe
* Various process tubes
* Pressure water pipes for small hydropower stations on the ground, circulating water pipes for power plants
* Sewage collection and transportation pipeline
* Drinking water pipelines and water distribution pipes
* Oilfield water injection pipe and crude oil delivery pipe
* Thermal energy pipe, sea water pipe
* Agricultural irrigation pipe
* Hot spring water pipe
* Drinking water pipelines and water distribution pipes
* Inner tube diameter: DN25-4000
* Length: 1m, 3m, 6m, 12m
* Pressure level: 0.1Mpa, 0.6Mpa, 1.0Mpa, 1.6Mpa, 2.5Mpa
[ Back ]